Laying under the trees and watching them sway The park is a swirling sea of technological humanity and I am clinging to the branches hoping for stillness I cannot breathe, can barely move One inch to the left will make me aware of my body which I am doing my best to ignore The discomfort the urge to vomit up breakfast the ill fitting skin and disordered thoughts The diner we walked into was a full-bellied plate A trucker named Roy stretched out across a booth, lanky legs taking up all the space He sipped his coffee with casual arrogance The diner was full of families and family-sized meals It took every ounce of control I had to not order two Nauseated and sick before I was even half way done with the first I didn't want to eat but I want to eat everything I didn't want to eat but I am always starving I don't want to eat but I am obsessed with what to eat next No one judged Roy I wonder if I would allow myself to take up so much space I am uncertain Uncertain about so much ...
Comments
Post a Comment