Spiders Eat Flowers

Sometimes I want to fuck your friend
because his vulnerability is intoxicating
To him I am something special

I could be someone else;
someone new and shiny

I only think this because
he looks for a lost thing in me-
He won't find it here

I am caught in spider webs
with nowhere to go and nothing to do
but hang by the black-widow threads

Like when you crush the bloom in your hand,
only to wonder why you did
when the petals hit the ground

I won't fuck your friend
but somedays the desire to destroy everything good
will not abate lightly

Sometimes
fucking-up
or fucking around
are the only options left to believe in,
even though they never work

I could pretend that he would somehow save me
I wish desperately that it could be so simple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ChocolateSushiCouture- Photo shoot, Spring 2009

Oblivion

Never at the Same Train Stop