ChocolateSushiCouture- Photoshoot, April 2010

Alice in Wonderland Shoot
Not everyone gets to spend Easter Sunday at the Botanical Gardens on the northside of Chicago. I am one lucky bunny.
You can find the entire shoot for Chocolate Sushi Couture here. Luckily, as my experiences with modeling have progressed, I have learned to bring flip-flops or soft boots to any shoot. The ONE thing you don't want is to be stuck in hot little heels all day, especially if you're hiking around something as immense at the Botanical Gardens. I shot first, and then did a double shot with Teslyn Butler. We represented the proverbial "Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum" in Wonderland. I wonder which was which? We were followed by Wanessa, Nichole, Naomi, Jamelia, and Tenia. I couldn't say who got to be the Mad Hatter or the Queen of Hearts. All in all, we had a very, merry Un-Birthday! Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oblivion

ChocolateSushiCouture- Photo shoot, Spring 2009

Recovering Black Widow