The Catwalk

The wondrous Molly McCaffrey asked me to be a guest writer for her blog "I Will Not Diet" and I wholeheartedly obliged. "I Will Not Diet" is Molly's account of maintaining an active lifestyle and balanced diet in order to keep her weight under control and stay healthy. She absolutely refuses to diet, or deprive herself of simple pleasures. It's amazing to read her discussions about her personal struggles, as well as her opinion on the way women treat themselves in today's society. "The Catwalk" discusses some of my experiences so far as a plus-size model and, I hope, compliments the purpose of Molly's blog. Please take a look a my guest blog spot, as well as the other episodes Molly has written and tell us what you think.

The Catwalk- written by Courtney Butler, guest blogger for "I Will Not Diet"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ChocolateSushiCouture- Photo shoot, Spring 2009

Oblivion

Never at the Same Train Stop