The Woman You Dream About

I maintain your dreams about classmates and bisexual beauties is far more about you than about them. You ask if I'm lesbian, and no, not yet, I say.
But it seems like my girlfriend in your dream is quite the conundrum.
She didn't cum for me, which is frustrating, even if she's not-a-real-girlfriend in your dream, which isn't about her or me, per se, but you.
 Guess the 200 plus male lovers haven't figured her out any more than she has.
She's pale, you say, and covered in tattoos.
In love with a woman (Me? You never did specify) and waiting for the right one to finally make her orgasm.
She has a great tongue, and I sincerely hope "great" means wicked and quick.
Her tragedy and frustration tastes familiar.
More so, perhaps it's because she sounds a lot more like me than she doesn't.

Maybe you're dreaming about me having sex with myself, waiting  for orgasms, holding out for the divine feminine. Maybe there isn't two women, but just one split in half. But why would you be dreaming about that, after all? Makes no sense in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ChocolateSushiCouture- Photo shoot, Spring 2009

Oblivion

Never at the Same Train Stop