Treats in the Dark

You said I taste like a caramel apple
and as much as I have learned to abhor them,
suddenly I smile
Yes, of course!
I can get down with that
(and you did get down with that, which is why we're here)
because
I'm sweet, but I'm sharp
My skin is thin, but my flesh goes deep
I will nurture you
and be the forbidden treat you crave in the dark

Instead of making jokes about apple pie,
(although the situation begs for it)
you can eat a caramel apple and think of me,
and I can eat a caramel apple and think of you, thinking of me
Wondering how who I am between my thighs,
against your lips and beneath the sheets,
can be so much closer to who I really am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ChocolateSushiCouture- Photo shoot, Spring 2009

Oblivion

Never at the Same Train Stop